Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little bit of unrelated stuff... Finals, Spring break and Admit decisions

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing great. I'm on finals now so there is a little but of crisis time again...

But hopefully all will be over by tomorrow and we will be ready for sprig break.

Many people use to travel on spring break, but if you are on a tight budget, staying at home is also a nice strategy.

As internships are about to come, I am taking advantage of the fact that I will stay in Chicago to meet with some of the employers I am more interested about. So I recommend to enjoy your experience, but also to think strategically about your short and long term professional goals!

In unrelated news, to those of you who are waiting on admit responses, I know several public policy programs have been releasing their final decisions, so keep posted and good luck with that!

PS: the picture below shows my final study crisis that its about to end in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment