Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing great. As you might know, this is the time for the biggest and most important holiday in the US. Thanksgiving is the time when the American family get reunited and travel to meet with their lovely ones.

This is actually my first Thanksgiving and I had the opportunity to have dinner with my closest friends here in the US (all from the grad school). Some brought a stuffed turkey, some side dishes like mashed potatoes and others brought something for dessert.

Here you will find part of my contribution! It seems like everyone liked it since I came home with no leftovers! I baked a Banana Bread, a traditional Peacan Pie and made some mini apple strudels for dessert!

We had a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment